With pickups and deliveries right from one doorstep to the next, our service ensures that your next travel experience will be the best one yet. Leave the heavy lifting to the Ship Sticks team and check out the tips below to ensure that your pickup and delivery are successful.
Picking Up from a Residence
Our pickup window is from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. to ensure the greatest number of pickups scheduled for that day are successful. While pick up windows may extend beyond 6 p.m., most pickups are completed before this time. Residential pickups tend to occur in the afternoon or early evening. Regardless, we do ask that your shipment be properly packaged, labeled and readily available for the entirety of the pickup window. Below are a handful of tips based on the type of residence at which your pickup is scheduled.
Residential Pickups (From a house)
- Have errands to run or simply do not feel like waiting at home all day? Please be advised that you can leave your shipment(s) outside for the driver to collect. We recommend leaving the shipment(s) on your front porch next to your front door, at your discretion. A signature is not required upon pickup.
- If you plan to leave the shipment(s) at a location on your property other than the one above, you should leave a note on your front door. The carriers will NOT take instructions for garage or gate codes or keys under rugs. They are strictly prohibited from entering your residence.
Residential Pickups (From an apartment building or complex)
- If your pickup location is an apartment building or an apartment complex, we recommend leaving your shipments with the doorman, in the lobby, main office or designated shipping and receiving area of your building.
Delivery to a Residence
- Signatures are not required for delivery on our domestic shipments, however, it is up to the driver’s discretion. In most cases, drivers will deliver shipments next to the front door.
- If delivering to an apartment building or complex, shipments may deliver to the lobby, main office or designated shipping and receiving area of your location. Please check with these locations prior to contacting our team if your shipment was not delivered directly to your unit.