How to ship golf clubs in a hard travel case
Pack your golf clubs properly
- Remove your club heads from the shafts (if needed) and mark their settings.
- Wrap your club heads in bubble wrap and tape them together using blue painters' tape.
- For additional protection, add a stiff arm to the bag by extending and locking it in place.
- Carefully place your clubs in the hard travel case.
- Close the latches shut.
Print & attach your shipping label
- Attach your label using a shipping luggage tag.
- Labels can also be taped to the upper area of the hard case, covering the entire label (we recommend double-checking the tape once applied).
- Run a zip tie through the shipping luggage tag at the top handle of the case.
- Close the zip tie and double check the connection.
Did you find this article helpful?