How to ship golf clubs in a soft travel bag
Pack your golf clubs properly
- Remove your club heads from the shafts (if needed) and mark their settings.
- Wrap your club heads in bubble wrap and tape them together using blue painters' tape.
- For additional protection, add a stiff arm to the bag by extending and locking it in place.
- Carefully place your clubs in the soft travel case. Zip it closed.
Print & attach your shipping label
- Attach your label using a shipping luggage tag.
- When attaching the label to the bag, never tape the label to the canvas area of the bag.
- Run a zip tie through the shipping luggage tag at the top handle of the bag.
- Close the zip tie and double check the connection.
Did you find this article helpful?